Garden of maybells ꒰ঌ ໒꒱
1. About me and this blog !!
- Hi !! My name is Riri and welcome to my blog !! I'm a Vietnamese student who have a lot of hobbies !!
- Please visit my carrd.co for more info: bellili.carrd.co
- Garden of maybells is a place where I share my thoughts and ideas !! This is kind of like a digital diary to me waa >__< !!
2. What I will share !!
- Music !! Albums, songs, groups, bands that I like !! I'm really into pop music, kpop also !! My fav groups are ILLIT, Hearts2hearts, Tomatomat, Kiiikiii, Newjeans, Twice, probably Tuide in the future too >__< !!
- Art !! I post my art on my insta, tumblr and pinterest !! I might post some on here too !! Most of my art is ocs art, sometimes yumeship (I also have a blog for this, which is called "valley of dreams")
- Youtube !! I may share some youtube channels that I'm into too !!
- Manga, anime, animated series !! Although I will mostly share about manga since I don't watch that much anime, but there's certainly some shows that I adore a lot !!
- Books, novels !! I love the smell of books waaa
- Games !! Mostly ds games and visual novels on itch.io !!
- Everyday life >__< !!
I think that's all !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment