trang

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

August Kpop songs ˚꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱˚

August Kpop songs !!

aka kpop songs I listen to in August...

1. Meet my grls - Tuide 


A really talented rookie group waa !! The mv vibe is so cool, liminal space like illit !! I hope the two groups have some interactions in the future !! My favorite part is Saki's, the "following the rhythm" line keeps replaying in my head !!
Send Tuide lots of luck for their debut !!

2. Candy pink magic hole flip phone - Kiiikiii


What do I have to say more about Kiiikiii ? They are already so talented !! Their new album WhyKiiikiii is really something else !! The vibe is so nostalgic, 2016s i think...I like how colorful the mv is waa !! You should check out other mvs of Kiiikiii too !! They have this summer friendship vibe which is so unique and heartwarming huuu

3. Iconic heart - Hearts2hearts


Hearts2hearts' debut Japanese single !! Their new concept is like a fairy tale story woa !! The song is so dreamy aaa >__< !! I love their concept photos on insta also !! Juun is my new bias after those photos huhuhu !!

No comments:

Post a Comment